Sanders Witherspoon LLP in Essex offers quality commercial property advice to local businesses. Our expertise, value for money and reputation for streamlined management of property transactions mean we also represent a large number of businesses located in London and further afield.
We are an expanding business, so all of us at Sanders Witherspoon know that investment in property is a big step for any commercial enterprise. Whether you are renting office space, buying industrial premises or you are involved in property development, contact us.
You will have many questions and concerns. You may simply need preliminary advice on the investigation of land ownership, methods of joint ownership or initial guidance on planning issues: Treat us as your in-house legal team, knowledgeable about commercial law generally and familiar with your business needs in particular.
Commercial Property Law: Brentwood, Chelmsford And Surrounding Areas
With a wealth of experience in this sector our specialist team is ready to give your business tailor-made advice when you need it — at a reasonable cost. We offer comprehensive and practical advice covering all aspects of commercial property issues, including:
- The buying and selling of commercial freehold and leasehold property
- The grant of a new commercial lease
- Renewal of commercial leases
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Advice on property capital allowances
- Commercial development site acquisitions and disposals
- Option and pre-emption agreements
- Overage and deferred payment agreements
- Commercial property finance
- Residential property development
- Planning advice
- Commercial lease assignment
- Rent deposit deeds
- Stamp Duty Land Tax
To arrange an appointment with one of our commercial property solicitors, call us on 01277 889 251. You can also contact us online. We speak a number of languages, including Spanish and Punjabi.