The people who consult Sanders Witherspoon LLP about motoring and road traffic law are usually most worried about losing their licence or even the possibility of a prison sentence. If you have these concerns, get in touch. We know we have competition from other firms in Brentwood, Chelmsford and throughout Essex so we value every client. More than most legal advisers, we really put the effort into getting the best result we can.
How We Handle Motoring Offences
Our team of motoring law and drink driving solicitors is led by two highly experienced professionals, Tim Gir and Stuart Cowen. Both have the technical knowledge required to exploit the weaknesses and errors in a prosecution case, which so often leads to acquittal or reduced sentence.
- We take on every type of case. From routine matters to complex cases involving tricky points of law and grey areas. We know that many lawyers just aren’t willing to invest the energy in these unusual types of cases.
- Some firms have their own in-house counsel or barrister. We don’t. We think this limits unnecessarily the choice of courtroom representation available to you — at a critical time.
- Our solicitors have the expertise and advocacy skills to represent you in many instances. If we think you would benefit from specific expertise, we will use London-based barristers. But we will always make sure the barrister we get for you is the right one for the job.
We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority — so we are under a strict professional obligation to be open and transparent about our costs. When compared to most firms, particularly central London practices, our fees are fiercely competitive.
We deal with all road traffic offences, including:
- Driving without insurance
- Failing to stop
- Failing to report an accident
- Mobile phone use
- Failure to provide a specimen
- Drink driving and drug driving
- Drunk in charge
- Post-accident alcohol consumption
- Careless driving
- Death by dangerous driving
- Failing to notify details of driver
To arrange an appointment, call us on 01277 889 251. For advice outside of office hours, call 07769 853580. You can also contact us online. We speak a number of languages, including Spanish and Punjabi.