The Wills, Trusts and Probate Department of Sanders Witherspoon LLP, Billericay, Essex ,has a dedicated professional team available to help you navigate some of the more difficult areas of organising your life.
Whether you have just started planning your estate or you need assistance understanding the probate or administration process following the death of a loved one, our specialists have the insight and expertise to guide you.
How We Can Help You
We offer comprehensive services when it comes to dealing with an estate, including:
- Drafting your will to make provision for loved ones, to deal efficiently with the tax implications that might be relevant to your personal circumstances or to simply make sure that your wishes are clearly stated
- Guiding you through the probate or administration process
- Drawing up lasting powers of attorney to ensure that someone you trust will be in a position of authority to help you if a number of different circumstances arise
- Dealing with the Court of Protection in those instances where there is no lasting power of attorney and you now need legal authority to deal with the matters of someone who is no longer able to manage for his of herself
- Making a financial claim under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 if you have been left out of a will and you believe you have rights to certain property or assets
Whatever the circumstances, we can offer advice on how to deal with your concerns. The initial probate consultation is free of charge and during this meeting advice will be given on the best course of action open to you and information will be given about any other support that may be available.
We invite you to call 01277 889 251 or use our online contact form to discuss your needs with our solicitors today. Our office is easily accessed from the City and surrounding areas of London and Essex.