Liz has over 25 years' experience in the legal industry, qualifying as a solicitor in 2004 and becoming Partner at Sanders Witherspoon LLP in 2008.
She brings an an invaluable knowledge across the breadth of legal work, and is known for her warm and friendly personality.
Liz is Head of the Property Department, running a formidable team that effect the smooth running of both residential and commercial property transactions.
Commercial Property Conveyancing
- Buying a commercial property
- Commercial capital property allowances
- Commercial Lease Renewal
- Office Lease Negotiation
- Landlord Negotiations
If you need help with commercial property law, Liz and the team can advise you in:
Find out more about commercial property law.
Residential Property Conveyancing
If you need help with residential property conveyancing, Liz and the team can advise you in:
- Buying or selling your property
- Joint property ownership
- Residential leasehold extensions
- New Build property purchase
- Purchase of an existing house
- Purchase of an existing apartment
- Purchasing a property at auction or a repossession property
- Selling a property
- Home-mover sale and purchase of property